My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Everybody's sleeping...except me!!!

2 posts in one day...God I think I'm too excited!!!
Baby's sleeping...Daddy's sleeping....Even the dog & the bunny are asleep...

It's so quiet in here...maybe it's this unusual silence that's keeping me awake!...or the caffeine!!!
I've indulged myself with a good cappuccino this evening, but my body might have forgotten how to deal with caffeine after the pregnancy and nursing...

Anyhow, before going to bed, I just wanted to let you know that I've just added some headbands to my Etsy listings. Here's a sneak peek! (Might be my favorite, I just looooooooooove polkadot!)


Wish you all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...