My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sneak peek #1

Today, I thought I would share with you one of my new crafting obsession...cross stitching!!!
It all started about 2 months ago , thanks to Kimberly from Chez Sucre Chez.  I was wandering on Etsy when I discovered her great shop & amazing products...and when I noticed that she was also selling diy cross stitch kit (all the material you need + a pattern to follow) I decided to give it a try... so I ordered this cute kit and that was it...I was hooked!

After that, I decided to start creating some cross stitch pattern of my own...My first original piece was this baby keepsake for one of my friend...thought it would be a cool birth gift & a great addition to her baby's nursery...



Then, I did this keepsake for my own daughter...really love the way it turned out!!! I'm really thinking about adding this type of customized baby keepsake to my Etsy shop...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...