My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 23, 2012

All about owls!

Everybody who knows me knows that I have a thing for owls!
It all started about a year & a half ago, when we bought the crib set for baby's nursery. At that time, we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl (and I would have wanted to keep it a surprise but my boyfriend just couldn't bear it!) but we knew that we wanted a gender neutral nursery (we're really not into the pink or blue scheme!)

When we were shopping for the crib, we literally fell in love with this one
Isn't it cute? Love the herringbone bed bumper!


There it was, we had found the nursery theme! The word started spreading, next thing you know, almost all the baby shower gifts we received had something to do with owls!

I did a lot of Internet research for inspiration (if only I would have had a Pinterest account then!!! Don't even know if it existed?...) and found so many cute items out there! Most of all on Etsy, that's for sure!
Here are some of the products & artists I discovered through my big quest for owls!

 Cori Dantini


She makes such wonderful art! I just love it...I first fell in love with her owls, but she does more than that! Check out her Etsy shop, you will be blown away!


Kimberly Scola from Chez Sucre Chez


I've already introduced you to this cute shop in a previous post . You can find Kimberly gorgeous pieces in her Etsy shop

Funky Chicken Design

This is the funky switch plate we bought for baby's nursery. It's just too cute, everybody loves it! Go visit Michelle's Etsy shop and you too will find amazing stuff for your little nest! (Owls...nest...no pun intended here!)


Hope you will enjoy these finds!
Planning to share some more with you in the future!

PS: Needed to share this with you guys...Haven't posted anything in a few days cause baby has been sick...but right now, just picture this...I'm writing these lines as she's taking a nap on my chest, in her baby wrap carrier! Those things are so handy! Just love them...Maybe I'll chat about that another day!

Have a good one everybody!


1 comment:

  1. hoot hoot! this is just the tip of the iceburg!

    have fun, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...