My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Too many ideas, too little time!

Look what I found in the mailbox when I came back from work...


It's my Spoonflower color chart my friends!!! Yay!!! :)
I ordered it a while ago, had almost forgotten about it (Okay, I admit it...not really...how could I have forgotten about it! ) So this means I REALLY have to get working on fabric development! I think I simply have too many ideas going on in my head, really need to focus...

You guys want to help me?
Any ideas of themes I should tackle?
Suggestions are always welcome!

I now have to go get my daily dose of Pinterest before going to sleep!
Might find some inspirations for my future fabrics!!! (OMG, so excited just to think about it!)

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...