My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 6, 2012

What Summer is all about!

The last few weeks have been more than busy, but with 2 longer weekends & amazing weather, we've been able to enjoy some great family time! Isn't that what Summer should be all about? Enjoying the great weather, surrounded by family & friends!

I really try my best to always bring the camera wherever we go...but most of the time, I just end up having to much fun doing something else (or end up being too busy supervising my little curious monkey!) , I forget to take pics! Nonetheless, I've been able to capture some great moments here & there...Thought I could share with you guys, give you an idea of what our Summer has been like so far!

Cheers!
My lil' pumpkin just loves gardening!

Yummy birthday cupcakes for my best friend's son

Cutie pie enjoying her cupcake

Our blueberries are coming along pretty well...

and our strawberries are pretty delicious!!!

Road trip!!! Having fun dancing & singing in the car...

...and taking a nap after all that dancing & singing!

14 months old "Evel Knievel"! Hahaha!

Quality control ...

...and some more gardening!
Really hoping we'll get some more of those nice weekends...more pictures might come, if you guys are lucky! :)
Have fun!

Keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! They sure look like they epitomize summer to me! I found you on the blog hop. :)

    http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Colleen! I looooove taking pictures! Especially of my favorite little subject! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...