I've been TOTALLY neglecting you lately...I have to say that last week, I was in vacation and really tried to enjoy as much family time as possible! I'm so happy (& proud!) that my daughter chose my week off work to decide to walk for real! A week later, she's a champ! Ha!
I also had (and still have) this never-ending to-do list with thousands of projects and ideas in my head! I only wish there were more hours in a day, really! I thought that maybe if I shared a part of my to do list with you, it could help me get the extra motivation I need to achieve my goals?!?!
OK let's see, where to begin...
- Come up with a cute handmade gift for the sweetest 4 years old little girl...Absolutely HAVE to do that tomorrow night, no matter what, cause the bday party is Saturday morning! Haaaaaaaa! (August 4th: Mission accomplished! I prepared the gift yesterday night, finished it around 10:30pm...and you can see the happy bday girl here with her gift if you're wondering what I came up with!)
- Work on some templates for the opening of my 2nd Etsy shop (yeah, you heard right! ;) I've had this little project in my head for some time now, but really decided to go for it when I learned that I would be losing my job around Christmas! So keep your eyes peeled, I'll make sure to let you know when everything is ready! :) )
- Develop some new headband styling for Fall-Winter...I started a little proto...I think it's gonna be soooooo cute! One word: KNIT! Pics coming soon (maybe this weekend if you're lucky!)
- Prepping, prepping & some more prepping for my 1st ever Holiday season on Etsy! Am I excited or scared?? ...I don't quite know yet! ;) But I know I have some neat ideas for gift sets, but I'm still waiting for some fabrics & supplies ordered in the last few weeks! To be continued...
- Expense report! :( It really isn't the most exciting task, but I really need to sort out all of my supplies receipts and put everything in order!
- And in between all these tasks of course, there's always the dishes, the laundry, the groceries....and the most important thing of all : BEING A MOM & A GIRLFRIEND!!! :) I know "girlfriend" might sound weird...like if we were still teenagers! Haha! But the thing is, we're not married (and never will be!)...so what else can I say! ;)
So that's it for now...I'll try to concentrate on these!
Before going to bed, I need the share a few pictures with you...Just received my labels this evening! I was so excited, I had to sew one & take some pics! :)
Good night, sleep tight! :)