My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

A day in Livia's life..

Took so many pictures today (instagram being a new addiction of mine!)... I thought it would be fun to share some!

Here's what a day in Livia's life looks like!
I'm so tired from all the Christmas shopping...think I'm gonna sleep for 3 hours straight!
I just love lying on the floor with my dog!
"Reading" a book while Mama's cooking!
Sorting my blocks by color (Making Mama proud!)
Goofing around!...I'm a clown...I act silly!!! (most of the time!)
My mom's a paparazzi...or my biggest fan...or BOTH!
Eating yummy risotto! What a nice way to end the day! :)
Have a nice week you guys!
(I have a busy/ crazy week ahead of me so I'm assuming I won't be around for the next couple of days! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...