My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday afternoon baking

Sooooooo happy I've had my 1st baking session with my little one this afternoon! I'm sure that in the years to come, Saturday (or Sunday) afternoon baking could become one of our traditions! :)

Let's get to work! (PS: excuse the mess in the background! haha!)
Yummy batter!
Wanna taste?!?!
"Nom nom" she said!
One of my Christmas gift: a Babycakes Cake Pop Machine
Freshly dipped in chocolate
The end result! I like to think I'm not too bad for a 1st timer! :)
Eve on a stick, Cake =Mess!
Even the dog wants some!

I know I haven't been around for about 2 weeks, but since this is my 1st 2013 post, I'd like to wish you all an amazing year filled with joy, laughter & love!

Keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. You're blog is SOO adorable!! Happy New Year to you!:)
    And your sweet little baby is so precious!
    following you now!

    ~Fannie
    fwterrell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fannie! Thanks for your sweet comments! :)
      Wish you all the best for 2013! I'll definitely go check out your blog too! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...