My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

From 1 to 2…

I’m an only child...
My boyfriend comes from a family of three, three boys...


I’ve never known what sibling’s love could be like, though I know for sure it exists…but as the days go by, I can’t help but wonder how will Livia react to the arrival of her baby brother…and what will their relationship be like as they’ll grow up! She felt her baby brother move for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago & my heart simply melted! She now talks about her baby brother & even says his name…and each & every time, it feels special to know I’m going to be THEIR mother.


I'm also often wondering how will I be able to love both of my kids equally…Might sounds weird at first, but I’m sure many other moms have had similar thoughts when pregnant with their second child! Don’t get me wrong, we are super excited to be having a second baby, and I KNOW that I will love this little man with all my heart…but I’ve spent the last 2 years giving ALL of my motherly love to Livia…and soon, the huge place she has in my heart will be shared with somebody else…Will I be able to love them both as much as they deserve to be loved? Will I be able to be the best mom I can be for them?

I once read somewhere that “being a parent is the equivalent as having your heart out of your body all the time, walking around”…that couldn’t be less true, so I guess that, after my baby boy’s birth, I’ll simply feel like I now have 2 hearts!

Have a lovely day you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...