My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Lucky baby!

Today,  this awesome package came in the mail!
I've already talked a bit about my "virtual" friend Emilie over here. She's such a talented woman! We've met through Facebook & Etsy and, even though we've never actually met in person, we share conversations from time to time via Facebook. I still can't believe how kind & generous she is. The pieces she created for Logan are perfect! I love everything about them! The colors, the theme...it's simply perfect! And what can I say about the packaging? Isn't it gorgeous!

Wooden teether/ rattle
Pacifier clip...with Logan's name!!!!
Her wooden teether/ rattle & customized pacifier clips are available in her amazing Etsy shop, along with other original products! You can also find her on Facebook!

Thanks again Emilie! You're the sweetest! xx



1 comment:

  1. I wish you wonderful time with the baby and a creative maternity leave! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...