My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Vanessa Moore Baby... finally available on Etsy!

A few months ago, I bought this cute outfit for my baby boy!

Can't wait to see Logan rockin' this outfit!
I was just so thrilled when I learned that Vanessa Moore (guess I can now call her one of my "online" friends! ;) ) was launching a clothing line specifically designed for the little ones! I've had the chance to go to their launch to buy some stuff (even bought this fun black & white geo patterned leggings for Livia to wear this Fall!) but guess what?!?! Vanessa Moore Baby is now available on Etsy through their brand new shop called "Le Bijou"! Yay!

Here's a sneak peek of their photoshoot (found on their blog)



What's not to love? Seriously? Happy shopping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...