My blog has moved!'

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
www.cutifulbaby.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shop like a boss!

When you're on mat leave with a tighter budget, you have to spend your money wisely! I try as much as possible to find great deals & sales to stay within budget ; I make my grocery list & plan my meals according to the flyer received every week, I keep an eye open for discount on children's clothing (you know how they always seem to outgrow their clothes at the speed of light?)...and I use my Air Miles card whenever possible. It's the perfect tool to help me save a few bucks because it's a free card (no subscription, monthly or annual fees) that allows me to get rewards. With the points earned, I can either shop on their online catalogue or use my points as cash rewards when shopping at participating sponsors locations (that's personally the way I use my Air Miles most!)

Last week, I was invited in a suite at Hotel Nelligan to learn about airmilesshops.ca & let me tell you, I was pretty psyched. Even though me & my boyfriend have Air Miles cards for as long as I can remember (at least 8 years I think!) I didn't know about this website. The idea is pretty simple (and pretty great too!)You simply have to visit airmilesshops.ca, enter your Air Miles collector number, then shop throughout a wide variety of online shops. Basically, this website acts as a portal where you can see all the participant online stores. There are more than a hundred shops to choose from, including Amazon, Anthropologie, Gap, Indigo, The Body Shop, Babies "R" Us & so on...By shopping through this "Air Miles portal", you'll earn rewards miles AND will also have access to some additional promotions from time to time, depending on the shops you choose! Pretty neat, right?  Who doesn't love shopping in the comfort of their own home? I know I love it! Especially when I get rewards! :)

Here are a few pics of the little event! I got to meet great women & also had a fun time with a few blogger friends!
Snacks!
Let's get shopping!
Blogger friends: on the left, Marianne from Ce que j'ai dans le ventre, in the middle, Alexïs from NaNa Toulouse
Alexïs & me with Air Miles ambassador Saskia Thuot
We were lucky enough to get spoiled with prepaid credit cards to shop online via airmilesshops.ca...And some of us scored big! It's now your turn to discover airmilesshops.ca, find great deals, earn points & shop like a boss! ;)
Enjoy!

*Please note this is not an actual "sponsored" post, though I've received a gift card to try out the website. All opinions expressed in this post are my very own*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...